Friday, November 9, 2007

So, mom asked me to create a blog and I figured not such a bad idea being that I just moved up to the great white north and will probably be snowed in all winter. We just arrived yesterday after 2 long days in a Jeep with 2 pugs, 2 cats and towing a uhaul. We couldnt drive over 50 mph. Good times. We finally made it. And I love it so far. Just need to figure out how to get a work permit so we can afford it. I will hopefully have our laptop up and running soon so I can post some pictures. Will reblog soon. XOXO

5 comments:

The Baker said...

Yeah Erin....now we can keep in touch better. It was nice talking to you. Hurry and get the pictures. Love you!

Amy said...

ERIN!!! I am so excited. Can't wait to see some pictures.
Hugs & kisses and love, Mom

erinlewis29 said...

Oh my goodness, it's already freezing here. We are having a wonderful time thus far. The pugs love the beach. {We are right on Lake Ontario} We are in the process of house hunting. Going good thanks to craigslist. The pugs are getting fat for the winter. I definitely need to get them coats and booties. So cute. Quinn starts work on Monday and we are going to see an immigration lawyer on Thursday to find out about my work permit. Hopefully it won't be too hard. I have awesome new boots for the winter!! one great thing about the cold. love you all!! XOXO. Go Kings!!

Amy said...

Erin, I'm so glad you got cute boots. That is very important to stay warm and look good! From what I have heard and read, Toronto is an awesome place. I hope you find a place to live so I can send you a care package!

Love you... Mom

The Baker said...

Oh I forgot to tell you, I will give you my coat from my mission. It is still in really good, shape, its red and a bluish color and it has teh zip in fleece lining.